St Michael’s School, School Road, Sunninghill, SL5 7AD
10am – 12am. Two hour session to help those students prepare for their Black Belt this November.
Please note, this session is ideally aimed at:
- Anyone going for their Black Belt grading this year.
- Anyone planning to take their Black Belt grading NEXT year.
- All current Black Belt 1st Dan / 2nd Dan / 3rd Dan grades (Junior or Senior).
- Any Junior/Senior student that wants to take their current training to the NEXT level.
- Must be Red belt or higher
You will need:
- Focus Pads
- Bag Gloves
- Sparring (complete) kit – head guard / gum shield / boxing gloves / groin guards (male) / shin pads / footpads
- Water / fluids
Open to non-members… the cost of each session is just £5.00 (payable on the door).