Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
|__cfduid||.blazemartialarts.com||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare, used to speed up page load times. CloudFlare use it to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. It does not contain any user identification information.|
|OptanonConsent||.blazemartialarts.com||This cookie is set by the cookie compliance solution from OneTrust. It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category|
|d78d766927be38647ff6846af79d4ae5||.blazemartialarts.com||Joolma session cookie|
|_utma, _utmt, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||.blazemartialarts.com||These cookies are set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance.|
Targeting / Advertising / 3rd Party Cookies
|APISID, SSID, SID, SAPISID, HSID||.google.com||These cookies are set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance.|
|id||.doubleclick.net||This domain name is owned by Doubleclick (Google) and is part of Googles real-time advertising exchange.|
|datr, lu||.facebook.com||Owned by Facebook, this cookie collected data via widgets such as the 'Like' button.|
|auth_tokem, twll, secure_session, guest_id, utma, remember_checked, remember_checked_on||.twitter.com||This domain is owned by Twitter. Twitter acts as a third party host, it collects data through a range of plug-ins and integrations, that is primarily used for tracking and targeting.|
|SID, HSID, demographics, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF, APSID, GPS, SSID, LOGIN_INFO, YSC, SAPISID,||.youtube.com||YouTube is a Google owned platform. YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.|
|lang||.cdn.syndication.twimg.com, syndication.twitter.com||This domain is owned by Twitter. Twitter acts as a third party host, it collects data through a range of plug-ins and integrations, that is primarily used for tracking and targeting.|
Enable / Disable Cookies in Web Browsers
Path: Customize and control Google Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings > Cookies
- Locate and click on the Customize and control Google Chrome button in the top-right corner designated with three stacked dots.
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- On the new Settings tab, scroll down to Advanced and click on the link.
- In the expanded Advanced section, click on Content Settings listed under Privacy and security.
- Locate and click on the Cookies link listed directly under the Content settings label.
- Make sure Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is toggled on. You also have options to trash cookies when the browser is closed, and blocking third-party cookies.
Path: Menu > Options > Privacy > History
- Locate and click on the Menu button located in the top-right corner designated with three stacked lines.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the Options button.
- A new Options tab appears in the browser. Select Privacy in the menu on the left.
- On the new Privacy panel, make sure Accept cookies from sites is checked. Here you can also determine when cookies expire, block third-party cookies, and block cookies from specific sites.
Path: Settings and more > Settings > Advanced settings > Cookies
- Locate and click on the Settings and more button in the top-right corner designated with three dots.
- Select Settings at the bottom of the roll-out menu.
- Click the View advanced settings button listed under Advanced settings towards the bottom of the Settings panel.
- Scroll all the way down the Advanced settings roll-out menu until you see Cookies.
- Make sure the drop-down menu reads Don’t block cookies.
- Here you can also block all cookies, or just cookies planted by external websites.
Path: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced Privacy Settings
- Locate and click on the Tools button in the top-right corner designated with a gear icon.
- Select Internet Options in the drop-down menu.
- The Internet Options pop-up window will appear. Click on this panel’s Privacy tab.
- On the new Privacy panel, click on the Advanced button listed under Settings.
- The Advanced Privacy Settings pop-up window appears. Choose Accept under First-party Cookies. There are also options to enable/disable third-party cookies, and to accept all cookies no matter the source.
Path: Customize and control Opera > Settings > Privacy & security > Cookies
- Locate and click on the Opera logo located in the top-left corner labeled as Customize and control Opera.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the Settings link.
- A new Settings tab will appear within the browser. Select Privacy & security listed on the menu to the left.
- On the new panel, scroll down to Cookies and make sure Allow local data to be set (recommended) is selected with a blue-white dot. You can also make Opera delete cookies when exiting, block third-party cookies, and more.
Path: Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data
- Locate and click on Safari in the toolbar at the top.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the Preferences link.
- On the Preferences page, click on the Privacy button located on the toolbar.
- Locate the Cookies and website data option, and make sure that Block all cookies is unchecked.
- As an optional step, you can click on Manage Website Data to manually choose which sites you want to delete cookies from.